SUNBEAM SLOW COOKER RECIPE BOOK – RECIPE CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES – BUTTERCREAM FROSTING RECIPE FOR COOKIES.
Sunbeam Slow Cooker Recipe Book
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- A cookbook is a book that contains information on cooking. It typically contains a collection of recipes, and may also include information on ingredient origin, freshness, selection and quality.
- Sunbeam was a marque registered by John Marston Co. Ltd of Wolverhampton, England, in 1888. The company first made bicycles, then motorcycles and cars from the late 19th century until about 1936, and applied the marque to all three forms of transportation.
- a ray of sunlight
- The Great Western Railway Sun Class 2-2-2 broad gauge steam locomotives for passenger train work. This class was introduced into service between April 1840 and January 1842, and withdrawn between January 1864 and June 1879.
- A ray of sunlight
will hold 2 recipes per page to view front/backside of each recipe
can customize to include any number of plastic sheets needed